In this policy, “ViviMed” refers to staff and consultants, all of whom are bound by law or contract to keep information they receive as part of their work for ViviMed Integrated Health, confidential.
Acceptance of Terms
Terms of Service
Collection of Information
When you visit our Websites, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what website or search terms referred you to our Websites, and information about how you interact with our Websites.
Additionally, there are two general categories of information we collect for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Information that is necessary for the use of the Services.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the Services:
- Personal Information. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- Payment Information. To complete registration for a service we require you to provide certain financial information (like your paypal account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payment.
- Information you provide through our support channels. The Services also include customer support, where you may send any question regarding the Services. If you speak to one of our representatives directly, by email or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem and any other information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
- You may provide us with the following information:
- You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using the Services. This additional information will be processed based on your consent.
- We may ask for additional personal information when you provide feedback or comments, or otherwise communicate with us.
- From time to time, we may ask for personal information on other portions of the site, such as asking you to participate in other services.
Use and Disclosure of Information
ViviMed will not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to any third party without your approval, except ViviMed will use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, improve, and develop the Services, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations.
- To create, improve, and develop our Services
- Enhance the user experience and give you access to our Services
- We may perform analytics and conduct research to improve our Services.
- Your information can be used to improve customer service when responding to your requests for assistance, technical support, and to repair and improve the Services.
- If you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may process this information:
- Screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address)
- Verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Resolve any disputes and enforce our terms and conditions.
- For any purpose you authorize at the time of collection.
- For advertising and marketing purposes.
- With your consent, we may send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your choice(s).
- Measure the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Security of Personal Information
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. ViviMed uses commercially acceptable means to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. You hereby acknowledge that the Internet is inherently not a secure medium of communications and that your communications may be subject to interception, tampering or loss which is beyond the control of ViviMed. You further acknowledge that the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and ViviMed through our Websites cannot be guaranteed.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Retention of Information
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Websites, to provide our Websites on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Websites are used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- We provide paid products and/or services on our Websites. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Deleting or Changing Personal Information
VIVIMED INTEGRATED HEALTH
Health & Wellness
Last revised February 6th, 2020